It is now my 22nd year in this world!

I wanna greet myself! Haha! Just kidding. Its been 22 years now! Yey! Im glad that I reached this far. I know how blessed I am with the family, friends, people that surround me. I wanna thank those who greeted me this day. Hmm. I want to put the things im currently praying.

I pray that we would successfully finish out thesis project.
I pray that I would graduate this year without delays.
I pray that God will continue to bless our family.
I pray that the people around me will see God not me.
I pray that God will transform me into the man He wants me to be.
I pray that I will trust God more about my future.
I pray that my future wife is safe and growing with the Lord.
I pray that my family and I will be healthy and safe always.
I pray that I will LOVE JESUS with all my heart ALWAYS!

These are all requests. Of course I never forget thanking God for ALL that He has done for me. Wow, 22 years! Thank you God for a joyful life that you let me experience. Everything that has happened is part of your plan in molding me in what you want me to become! Hallelujah! Glory be to the Lord of my life! Here is my life verse and it shows how dependent I am to God and how excited I am trusting and having faith in Him. "Call to Me and I will answer you, and tell you great and hidden things that you have not known." Jeremiah 33:3 (ESV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood