Acoustic Music Is Killing My Fingers

Recently got addicted in watching acoustic covers of people in Youtube. I was amazed with the talent that people showcase in the net. I subscribed specifically to Gabe Bondoc and AJ Rafael. If you have spare time, search their names in Youtube. They have awesome original songs and covers.

I myself is a musician. I didnt dedicate my life for music but I like playing every now and then. But with these songs playing in my mind it is impossible not to pickup my guitar and learn their songs. I learned a few great songs now, namely 'Show Stopper' and 'Youtube Star'. There are other songs like 'Gentlemen Don't' and 'Stronger Than' that I wish to learn. My guitar skills ain't super but I guess it is enough to jam pleasantly.

But there is one thing that I lack. VOCALS!!! I don't sound like a noisy gong but I still suck. I want to sound good so badly that I am willing to exchange my basketball skills for a singing voice. And I could say that those basketball skills are pretty valuable to me. Oh! Does anybody know where I could purchase some VOCAL chords??! Haha! Anyway, I will still continue to play and sing. Although my fingers are hurting now and my family is dying 'coz of my voice. Hehe!

Comments

well... i admire your desire to learn music and to teach yourself to sing well. there is an existing program called Singing Success which I have purchased, and it has a lot of good exercises to teach you how to warm up correctly and to make singing easier. if you have a good sense of pitch to begin with, this program is definitely worth it. it was pretty hard for me since i'd had previous vocal training (because if you're already 'molded' it's pretty hard to listen to Brett's tips and explanations.). good luck, and thanks for following tidbits! i'll have to post another of my works on it.
Vincent J said…
thanks for your suggestion! it would be a miracle to make me a singer. XD

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood