Our family used to reside in Binan, Laguna in a subdivision called Country Homes. So, that makes me a 'Country-boy'. I remember my childhood years when I go out play with my neighbors. We would climb trees, fly kites, play filipino games like: patintero, taguan, tats-bol, tumbang preso, and many more! Wow, I'm starting to miss those days now. I remember going outside everyday at 4pm after having my 3pm snack. I will find my playmates at the street and we would start playing different things until the sun is not shining anymore. I will narrate a scene that is printed in my mind. It was a hot summer morning and my friends: Miko, JC, Mac-Mac, Pol were just hanging around JC's house. I joined them and after some small talk we decided to pick indian mangoes from the back of JC's house. With our minds set on climbing the tree, we already got out own knives to immediately eat the mangoes after picking them, we rushed to the tree with excitement. I like to climb trees. I ha...
Recently got addicted in watching acoustic covers of people in Youtube. I was amazed with the talent that people showcase in the net. I subscribed specifically to Gabe Bondoc and AJ Rafael. If you have spare time, search their names in Youtube. They have awesome original songs and covers. I myself is a musician. I didnt dedicate my life for music but I like playing every now and then. But with these songs playing in my mind it is impossible not to pickup my guitar and learn their songs. I learned a few great songs now, namely 'Show Stopper' and 'Youtube Star'. There are other songs like 'Gentlemen Don't' and 'Stronger Than' that I wish to learn. My guitar skills ain't super but I guess it is enough to jam pleasantly. But there is one thing that I lack. VOCALS!!! I don't sound like a noisy gong but I still suck. I want to sound good so badly that I am willing to exchange my basketball skills for a singing voice. And I could say that those bask...
People give factors on how to fail. Be idle. Compromise. Be irresponsible. Bum out. Standby mode. Hate the things you do. Dream of failing. Be insecure. Self-pity. The list goes on and on. But I taught myself something while living in this temporary world. It is to prove others WRONG. I can do all things through God who strengthens me.
Comments