Put Your HEART In Things You Do.

I learned this revelation after I played basketball last night at Alabang Hills with my CCF basketball friends. After three tiring games, where I had a pretty good game (hehe), we had our small devotion. The topic was loving the Lord with ALL (Matt. 22:37). Somewhere in the sharing I heard that it is hard to get good results in something you do if you dont put your HEART in the things you do.

It totally made sense to me. This is the background. I need to finish my thesis by the end of August and I think I wasted 1 month doing nothing. I never understood why I was so excited in doing this. In other words. I WAS LAZY. But now I know, its because I never put my heart on the project. I only saw it as a requirement to graduate. And now with only 1 month remaining and almost half of the work still undone. I pray that with me now putting my heart into it that I would function better. Or evenyet my best.

Its so true how God can speak and teach us in many ways. I came to the court not knowing that God wants to teach me something. Thank you Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood