Got sick for three days

I got sick once again. This is already my 2nd time in 2009. I feel so unhealthy. But still thankful for the strength that God gives back after getting sick. I think I got sick because of getting wet by the rain the previous day and had weak resistance. It wasn't the swine flu or the A(H1N1) or the ewan-ewan or the ahini. I really thought that it would be dengue once again since I kinda felt the same. Anyway, Im feeling good now thanks to God. But the things that I missed were: midterms exam in genchem and a long exam in englaws. Plus not able to do anything for our thesis project. It was an unproductive time but it was good for my body to have that short period of rest. But I still pray that I will get sick more seldom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood