Benefits Of Singlehood

I am recently realizing the advantages of being single. I have been single for some months now and last night I thought to make a list or the advantages that it brings. So that I would not focus of the bad side of being single. Believe me in my stage today the advantages outnumber the dis.
Advantages:
1. More time with Family
2. Can make sudden decisions
3. Can go to places (anywhere)
4. Can be myself
5. Spend more time at church
6. Dont need to lie or sneak out
7. Dont have to spend for gifts and dates
8. Can hang out with anybody
9. Not worried that if I'm with a female friend that someone might spy and makeup stories
10. Can focus on being a better man
11. Be more available for my friends
12. Can commit to various ministries
13. Can go to the gym more often
14. Dont have to text everything that I am doing
15. Can pickup the bible first that my cellphone in the morning
16. I can avoid texting while driving
17. I can follow my dreams
18. Be adventurous
19. You can be more good looking?? (labo! haha)
20. Be friendly to other girls
21. Can have a crush knowing that no one will crush you XD

I could still go on and on but I'll stop at 21 since this is my age when I became single again. XD

Thank you Lord for making me realize that being single isn't bad after all. :)

Comments

AJ Balois said…
janine likes this blog ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics