Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

The year 2011 is over and I think this is a year that passed so quickly. But why? It is really this fast when you are a member of the working society? Because it went by so fast I wasn't able to keep all the faith goals that I set for 2011. But again by faith I'd like to keep that list and add some more. :)

+1. By Faith, I'd like to tithe more that the expected 10% of my earnings/salary every Sunday and learn to bless others.
+2. By Faith, I would like to bond more often and mentor the boys (disciples) entrusted to me.
+3. By Faith, I can read the whole Bible in a year. (time to get me a new Bible reading plan. :p)
+4. By Faith, I will work out, exercise and get into other sports. (I pray for strength, Lord)
+5. By Faith, I will memorize the name of the people I meet and successfully match them with their faces. Hahaha
+6. By Faith, I will widen my vocabulary and improve my grammar. :(
+7. By Faith, I will read more than 10 books in 2012. :)

I Pray that God will help me reach these goals. I know I cannot attain any of these really on my ability. That's why they are called Faith Goals. :) Try creating your own list and let me know what are your faith goals for 2012. Happy New Year everybody!

Comments

jampangilinan said…
We have the same goals! Keep it up Vince! Happy new year! :)
Vincent J said…
yey! thanks Jam! God bless!

Popular posts from this blog

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood