Small Gestures

Preface: I wrote this short poem? letter? note? I don't know what to call it but I wrote this 452 days ago according to my iPhone notes. I was just browsing through my notes and saw this. I just thought of posting this since I know that these questions have been answered now.


Hi you

I still haven't met you
How are u doing?
How was your day?
How did u rely on the Lord today?
I miss you
I know i miss you
I will know that u miss me too by your little sweet gestures
Your hand slowly fitting into mine
Your head leaning towards my shoulder
You fixing my hair
You trying to tickle me
Small gestures that doesn't say I love you but show that you love me

Can I expect these small gestures?

Can I do the same in return?
When would our eyes meet?
Have our eyes met already?

I miss you

I love you
I need you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood