When You Wake Up

Every experienced waking up and thinking about stuff that you want or like? I sometimes hope that when I wake up in the morning someone (meaning a lover) will welcome the day and make your day the best in an instant. But this morning, with the thesis bugging my mind this past weeks I suddenly uttered out that I dont need anyone. I only want God.

This is something even I was surprised. Maybe this is a sign of spiritual maturity? I dont know. I can say that I am not in an "on-fire" stage but it was real. I dont want anything that would replace the love I have for Him. Couple of times I experienced that I could replace my girlfriends for Him. Hope that I learned my lesson. I pray that when the time comes, I can still put God first. I put my future in His hands. My thesis, my gradutation, my career, my lovelife, my health, even my wealth.

I deeply pray that when I wake up in the morning 2, 5, 10 years from now I will still have the love that I offer to the only deserving one.

They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. - Lamentations 3:23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood