I Wish Iam Free

I hate this emotion that I am feeling lately. I feel no inspiration, no passion, no anger, no love. I don't know what's wrong. I feel soooo trapped in this world that I live in. I wish that I could just act the way I am. Not worrying about what other people think, and say. I wish there aren't back biting people around. Hindi naman ako sikat ah! So, why are you talking about me?

Now I know why deep inside me I always wanted to run away. Stay outside the radar. Meet strangers. Jump from one place to another. Buying one way tickets not knowing what will happen next. How I wish. How I wish I am Free.

Maybe this is a curse that Jesus calls persecution. People around you who knows that you are a SALT and LIGHT of this world just waits until you make that ONE wrong move. But of course the answer is still at the CROSS (reference from Louie Guiglio).

AAAHHHHHH! I wanna be free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood