Who doesn't know twitter by now? Twitter.com has become so popular that it also got my attention. I just recently started tweeting, those who want to follow me here you go: twitter.com/tweetwithvince, at I think it is awesome. In my own words, twitter is a website where you can constantly put a "shout out." It gives other people or your followers the idea of what you are doing. Its pretty neat! A lot of people use twitter.com now and even celebrities could possibly exchange tweets with you. I dont know what to say more about it. Haha! Just go make a twitter account and follow me then I will follow you too. XD
Acoustic Music Is Killing My Fingers
Recently got addicted in watching acoustic covers of people in Youtube. I was amazed with the talent that people showcase in the net. I subscribed specifically to Gabe Bondoc and AJ Rafael. If you have spare time, search their names in Youtube. They have awesome original songs and covers. I myself is a musician. I didnt dedicate my life for music but I like playing every now and then. But with these songs playing in my mind it is impossible not to pickup my guitar and learn their songs. I learned a few great songs now, namely 'Show Stopper' and 'Youtube Star'. There are other songs like 'Gentlemen Don't' and 'Stronger Than' that I wish to learn. My guitar skills ain't super but I guess it is enough to jam pleasantly. But there is one thing that I lack. VOCALS!!! I don't sound like a noisy gong but I still suck. I want to sound good so badly that I am willing to exchange my basketball skills for a singing voice. And I could say that those bask...
Comments