No Pork!

While waiting for New Year's eve I played with my neighbors a pick-up basketball game. We called it "the year end game". If was fun of course I was playing the sport that I love. But what happened after the game was not something Ill love or even like. As 2011 was approaching I felt a sharp painful feeling in my left chest. It was not that painful but it was constantly hitting me. I felt the ache till my back. 

Now this is the introduction why I decided to watch what I eat. I was afraid that my heart might fail and I would just die. Even while playing basketball. Starting 2011 I was cutting pork from my menu. Only pork for now cause it is fatty and clogs the arteries. I am trying to avoid fried food too but sometimes it is just impossible to resist food. Just like last night when I ate a yellow cab pizza during a meeting. That was the 1st time that I ate pork. Well I can't be perfect and totally avoid pork but the main idea is that I need to watch now what I will eat. I still what to be used by God sharing and preaching the gospel. The relentless truth about Jesus and the promises that the Bible declares! Well I pray that He will indeed use me. Where ever I am placed. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood