Sorry and Thank you

I was a bit surprised to see some saved text messages in one of my cellphones and these are texts from people who once was special to me. It then when I realized that one way or the other I hurt them or did some things not right to them. Don't think that I hurt them big time like physically or like a criminal. It also hurt me you know. Well Im blogging to say sorry to them. You know who you are if you're reading this. We might had have special or fun amazing adventures together but things sometimes do not work out and maybe its me to blame. I never NEVER wanted these things to happen but you know things like these are what makes us grow and become stronger. This blog seems a bit emo. Haha! Sorry! and Sorry again to those people! God bless you and thanks for letting me take a peek in your amazing life. Thanks for making me who I am now. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood