Im Coming Back

The title of this blog has 2 meanings.

First is that Im back to blogging my thoughts. I guess I still want to blog just for my own sake since I have a lot in my mind that sometimes I dont get to share to anyone. Im not a lonely type of a person but still there will be thoughts, realizations, dreams, experiences that I would like to share. So after days of weeks of being absent blogging, Im here again!

Second is "I am coming back" is a statement that Jesus said long before. And in the book of Revelations He even said that He is coming SOON! And last Saturday, January 23, I had the opportunity to attend a youth conference where Joel Rosenberg spoke. He is one an American author and also a very faithful servant of the Lord. He has the passion of studying and talking about End Times, the biblical way. Ever wondered when Jesus is coming back? Well I haven't thought of that much until now. I now understand why we need to prepare for His return. The signs that are all stated in the Bible is coming true and definitely we are nearing until Jesus returns. I love how Joel addressed the youth to start living a life that is pleasing and glorifying since this is not a good time fooling around getting buried in deep sin.

Personally, I still stick to my Life goal which is to Glorify God in all I do. I constantly pray for this since it is only through God's power that I can do this. I also live in Jesus' mercy and forgiveness which gives me strength and hope. I want to remain glorifying Him if ever He returns here. You know Jesus will come like the lighting and no one will know except God the Father (read Matthew 24). I want to be ready, laser focus on Him alone. I learned a lot even in the aspect of my love life.

Yes I want to experience a life of marriage. But I learned that I just need to be so into God and His word. I prayed that He would just let my love life "sleep" and that He would just wake it up when I am ready. While waiting for her, I will totally make my life Christ centered. I also pray that my future wife also does the same. I pray that we will glorify God together. First separately but some time later, Together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood