Ride With Me


If you know me pretty well, you would know that I drive our family car. It is an Isuzu Crosswind. I call it Trusty. And if I invited you to go somewhere then that means you rode with Trusty na.

Last Friday afternoon, Me and my brother was supposed to watch UP's latern parade and I was looking forward to this event. It was a slow moving afternoon maybe because of the Christmas rush. From Sta. Rosa it was a heavy bumper-to-bumper situation in SLEX. I noticed and heard a weird screeching sound coming from the hood but never really checked. Then after more than 1 hour in SLEX, I drove the C5 road with speed. Then moved slowly again from Libis to the underpass to Katipunan when suddenly.. (The suspense) Something just cracked! It suddenly became hard to turn the steering wheel. I immediately pulled over and checked the hood. I hoped nothing happen but I already know that there is something wrong. Then there the thing that connects the fanbelt just snapped! Power steering oil pouring all over. Hence, We never made it to UP. What a crazy night.

Trusty is not yet repaired now since Isuzu doesnt have the parts needed to replace. It might be available next January 2010 pa! So hows Trusty now? He is like a normal vehicle. The only difference is that we cannot use the AC and has Pawis steering. Meaning its so hard to manuever. Thank God for Trusty and the adventure that I drove with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood