Im back, blogging!

A lot of things have consumed me these past month or so. Typhoons. Thesis. VTRs. Auditions. Happily love life isn't a part where I wasn't so busy with. I just wanted to blog again to recap the things that is going on in my life today.

We proposed a new thesis plan which will put us back in square one. It sucks since we, three in a group, spent our past 4 or 5 months building and planning the previous one. It was weird since when we changed plans I felt more ready and challenged with it. I still pray that God will give me wisdom to learn how and actually finishing this beloved thesis of mine. I put God in the center of this thesis and give God all the credit!

Another thing in my life is my "showbiz" adventure. Yesterday I was one of those chosen people to be extras in a upcoming movie entitled "Working Girls" by Director Jose Javier Reyes. This is my first time to experience this and it makes me excited! I'm glad that I have this opportunity. I could write this here because I think no one reads this. Hahaha!

I want to say that where I am with my fellowship with my Lord is good. He is using me for His Glory through basketball and loving kids. And I am also blessed with His non-stop provisions for me and my family. I'm blessed with the friends that I have right now. I've been worse a week ago but only by God's grace I could praise and worship Him with my lips and actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood