Being a little prick

Have you ever passes by an old place where you once lived or played or even attended preschool? Well, I did! You could never forget that nostalgic feeling. You will go, "hay" or "Boy, I really missed this place."

I remember the time I was around 6 years old, I was in kinder. We ran a little school service which picks up my schoolmates everyday for school. There is this one kid a lot smaller than I were. He was also my classmate. We were good friends but I kinda bully him sometimes. I would occasionally "asked" for money. For Filipinos, do you remember the green 5-peso paper bill? That was what I "asked" from him. I still remember his name to this day. His name is Jason. There was this one time that before recess time ends our teacher will sneak into the classroom and lock the doors. The students left outside will be given a late mark in the attendance and wouldn't let those in. Guess who got locked outside? Yep, It was me. I was so furious because I never noticed my teacher sneaking in. But there she was smiling back at me. And out of the blurred window Jason's face appeared. I then signaled him to unlock the door unless I'm gonna hit him! I was such a bully. But that effort ended up in a waste. Of course our teacher wouldn't allow that to happen.

I only have very limited memory of what happened to my life during those years. But for some reason I remember those times I did something stupid or something embarrassing. Oh wait, I also remembered I accidentally had my first kiss that same year. Maybe your thinking how could you have your first kiss when you are only 6 years old?? Let me tell you how it happened.

There we were inside the classroom one afternoon just fooling around doing what little kids do. I being a little prick was teasing one of my girl classmate. Too bad I can't remember what her name was. There We were making faces with each other. With some unknown reason are faces got closer to each other while teasing each other. And then, smack! It happened! It was a only split second. For a moment, we suddenly stared at each other in surprise. After that moment we did what little kids do, we spitted, wiped our lips and said "YUCK!" After that we forgot that we were teasing each other and just did other things. It is so funny when I recall that event. Well it is one of my childhood memories that I am not so proud of but I just wanted to share this in my blog. Wait, about Jason and I, we became friends late on when I realized that I was being mean. Haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood