Intersections of Life

I am sure I am not the only person who passes through Life's intersections. Intersections of Life are those times when you are faced with decisions you know will affect your future. Maybe a university to enroll in, a company to apply in, your career path, your life partner, etc. Your intersections can be subjective depending on the person. Maybe a choice where to eat rice or not is a big thing for oneself but has minimal or no importance to some.

I can say that now, year 2012, I am again facing intersections in Life. I know that my life was already planned out by God even before I was born. Now this is the hard part, It is me begging for wisdom to choose the right path. I am not saying that I am in control of my life. Each decision I make can affect other people's life and I know that in whatever path I choose God will allow me to Glorify Him.
Proverbs 16:9 "The heart of man plans his ways, but the Lord establishes his steps."
In my heart I know I need to weigh all the possibilities available. And from that I know what I want to do. What pulls me back is this. How will I do this? Who will help me? Why me?

Allow me to give you a peek in my life's intersection. My dream is to become a pastor. Because of the truths the Bible hold, I really long to make these know to all people. ALL! This is why sometimes I cringe when Biblical truth is minimized and sometimes not made known to people during a preaching. I sigh at the lost opportunities presented for the people to have a better grasp of the Bible. Okay, now I want to become a pastor. This means a lot. I will have to drop my job, go in Bible school (which I know I cannot afford), rely in God how to have money, repel girls I like, give up my worldly dreams. If I do this I also know that I wont live out my fancy dream of having cars, properties, gadgets, etc. but I know that this will give greater glory to God. I somehow think I was made to become a full-time worker of God. Is it now? How will I know if I am fit for the job?

Indeed, I need wisdom. I know that the God yesterday, today and forever deserves my ALL. I have a little favor, would you please pray for me as I try to decide which way to go in my Life's Intersection. Thanks!
I Corinthians 12:6 "and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood