More Than Winning

As I contemplate on the decision I made to end my corporate career I am welcomed by a company together with Christian friends established. More Than Winning - Sports Consultancy (MTW). We focus on helping athletes in their respective sports. I love that I look at this as one of my ministries and really find pleasure in it. God has blessed us to have BJ Manalo, my mentor, to spearhead this company. Honestly, At first I didn't see its value but when I saw the Julius Colina one of the Adamson Falcons came to know Jesus personally and is continually growing in the faith. I knew that this is something that God will use to advance His kingdom.

I will be given the opportunity to be speak during sessions and develop training materials for MTW. Yes this is work but its more of a passion for me. I would gladly to this without pay. Just to see that we are making an impact in lives of athletes is satisfying. God gives us these passion in our hearts that we cannot run from. I knew that God will take me to places in my corporate career but a stronger desire was given to me in reaching out people thru ministries and even MTW. 

God enabled me to have this treasure that I carry and how selfish will I be if I do not share this treasure. I pray that God can maximize my life in ways I couldn't even imagine. Service to God will not be genuine without sacrifice and it is only by grace that I could be where I am now, surrounded and blessed by others godly people. I am glad to re-join MTW. And now I know that my life's goal will be definitely More Than Winning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adding New Faith Goals for 2012

It Is Not Always About Academics

Benefits Of Singlehood